About Me

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
Sometimes I'm really random and hyper, pessimisstic and gloomy,a know-it-all or sometimes I wanna be left alone. But lately I've just been happy and hyper. I like smut and am very perverted. I also like anime,manga,OtakuUSA, fanfiction,yaoi,and yuri. I have an account on photobucket (Corrupted_Uke), photoblog (MirrorofInsanity), Wordpress (hikarihonoka) and I have a windowslive ID: fairie_pet@hotmail.com. YOu can also contact me at lovingyou_hurts@hotmail.com Contact me if you want.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Hi Minna-chan!
I'm feeling better today. Anyways you'll never geuss what happened last night. Okay me and my mom go to the movies and it was'nt that bad, but only because the movie we went to see was the one I wanted to see. Anyways the movie we go to see is Dan in Real Life, (with steve carell) and there's a scene in it where they're singing "Let my Love open the door" ( really great scene by the way steve carell is a great singer.) and when the movies over and we get in the car geuss what song is playing on the radio? "Let my Love open the door"!!! It was so so cool! Then me and her went to walmart. I prefer not to go into detail about that because I don't want to start a HUGE rant on my page about how much I hate my mother. Anyways that's all the news I have right now, minna-chan. Update Later!
~Jaa mata

No comments: