About Me

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
Sometimes I'm really random and hyper, pessimisstic and gloomy,a know-it-all or sometimes I wanna be left alone. But lately I've just been happy and hyper. I like smut and am very perverted. I also like anime,manga,OtakuUSA, fanfiction,yaoi,and yuri. I have an account on photobucket (Corrupted_Uke), photoblog (MirrorofInsanity), Wordpress (hikarihonoka) and I have a windowslive ID: fairie_pet@hotmail.com. YOu can also contact me at lovingyou_hurts@hotmail.com Contact me if you want.

Monday, January 21, 2008

HI Minna-chan!!!
Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! No School!!! WOOT!!!
(giggles) sorry, I'm a little hyper right now. Anyways I just decided to try and write another poem. It's the poem from yesterday only the other person's view.

When I look upon your sweet smiling face
I feel nothing but hatred, Your Existence,
nothing but a waste
As once again I walk down the hall and softly open the door.
I see you waiting, as you normally have done
I smirk and ask you if your ready for some "fun"
You say nothing, but words are never needed
I know from the times when you've desperately pleaded
begged me to touch you, in places where it's wrong
I know that's its only my touch you've felt for so long
I fondle and carress and I see the hope in your eyes
knowing that you think "maybe...Tonight.."
Maybe tonight I won't be so cruel, Maybe tonight you won't feel like a tool
Maybe you won't wake up alone,feeling used
I chuckle, we both know that's untrue
You'll wake alone, like you always do
Because I don't love you the way you want me to
I love your screams,I love it when you plead
I love your body,.... But I don't love you
As I carve more scars into your once pristine skin
I feel your tears drip off your chin
I love watching the way the hurt fills your eyes
Knowing I don't love you makes you want to die
Yes, I know of how you love me,
And as I take others to my bed, I see how your eyes fill with jealousy
As much as you try to hide, the way you feel inside
And when I come back to warm your bed
Your so much more desperate and your hunger is begging to be fed
even though your the one craving I devour and devour
And when I'm satisfied your still left empty
Wanting,
Later, when you've succumbed to the night
I watch you sleep, and in the shards on the floor
I catch sight of my reflection,
Loving, Tender
An old proverb I once heard dances in my head
"Mirrors tell no lies."
I wonder what did the mirror show you that made you break it?
You caused yourself pain, when you usually reserve that for me
I have the mirror fixed and write a quick note
And I wonder for the remainder of the day
What truth did the mirror show, You could not face?
~end~

Hmmmm..... needs revising, it's only a rough draft...

Ja ne!

No comments: